Art and Literature
- Histories of Spire Albion written by Dagget and Deen — Commonly read.
- Montclaire - another historian whose set of books were banned two centuries before for the rumors they spread about the First Spirearch of Albion.
- “Means of Executiion Through the Ages” -- a thick book placed strategically in Addison’s study.
- Great Library of Spire Albion
- Academy has a library
- Lancaster Manor has a library
- Spirearch Manor has a library
- Burnham's Tales and The Stories of Finch and Broom — contains (somewhat overblown) stories of Etherealists. It's unclear from context if the Stories of Finch and Broom are part of Burnham's Tales, and Finch and Broom are fictionalized etherealists, or if Bridget speaks of two separate works.
- Olympian master scuptor McDagget has a number of pieces in Addison's palace—Spirearch Manor.
- Addison's study contains a fleet of miniature ship models.