Description / Appearance Edit
He had a shaved head and wore a saffron robe.
- A simple rod of copper-clad metal about three feet long. 
Abilities / Skills Edit
- Fighter in the methods of The Way
Known Students Edit
- calls Benedict son 
- monks won't allow anyone to enter the temple casually—they must prove that their desire is sincere.
- Benedict Sorellin-Lancaster, aka Cousin Benedict
- Habble Landing
- Temple of the Way
- Great Library of Spire Albion
- Black Horse Inn
 The Team goes to the temple for trustworthy advice after nearly being mugged by guild thugs. Benedict is tested with hand-to-hand combat by Brother Vincent—it's tradition. Monks test the desire of those who want to enter the Temple. But it's clear that Vincent is fond of Benedict. They enter for tea and conversation.
Dies in the assault on the temple.
- "You never showed me that combination." ... "Didn't I?" Brother Vincent asked, smiling. "Goodness. Such an oversight. But I'm sure I haven't forgotten anything else." ... I'm sure you didn't forget, brother" Benedict replied, his tone wry. ... "I think you just want me to come visit more often." — Benedict and Brother Vincent
- "It took time to soften your skull enough for ideas to slip in, but you proved a good student eventually. It is good to see you, son." — Brother Vincent to Benedict
- "You see surprised, miss." ... "It's so lovely in here, really," Gwen found herself replying. "It's not at all like it appears to be on the outside." ... "Is anything?"Brother vincentsaid with a small smile.